Spice Girls Daily

Spice Girls Daily

Mel B Deserves A Slap



The singer and former Neighbours star, who is a judge on the Australian version of The X Factor alongside Mel B, Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian, said that she hopes the former Spice Girl's comments were made in "fun".

Mel B admitted earlier this week that she had indeed said that she doesn't "care much for the other judges", then labelled Bassingthwaighte "dishonest", Keating as a know-it-all and Sebastian as "boring".

When asked about her co-judge's comments on The Kyle and Jackie O Show, Bassingthwaighte said: "She's definitely said it. She said that I was too nice and dishonest, so I think by that she means because I am too nice I'm dishonest. She actually did, it's what she thinks. I think it's in fun, I hope so otherwise she deserves a slap!"

When she appeared on The Kyle and Jackie O Show earlier this week, Mel B also said: "I'm allowed to say what I want when I want... They're all scared of me and I love it, there's got to be one bitch on the show so I might as well take that bloody crown.

"You know what... they're all really nice, but you know life, we all have our flaws. I'm sure I've got many, but actually I do think I'm quite perfect on the panel. Everybody has their own little thing. I just happen to be the one that points it out."

Source : Digital Spy
 

Copyright © Spice Girls Daily All Rights Reserved • Design by Dzignine
best suvaudi suvinfiniti suv